ClearCorrect Orthodontics – Beverly, MA
A Clear Alternative to a Straighter Smile
If you’re ready to do something about your crooked teeth, don’t go into panic mode and think the only way you’ll see a healthier smile is with traditional metal braces. Although a reliable and durable solution, if you are an adult, it’s likely you would prefer to undergo orthodontic treatment without donning a mouth full of metal. Instead, the team at Beverly Farms Dental is pleased to offer ClearCorrect orthodontics. Similar to Invisalign clear aligners, ClearCorrect can give you the care you need while providing a flexible solution that produces quicker results. If you’re ready to learn more or get started, contact our office to schedule an appointment!
What Are the Benefits of ClearCorrect?
Whether you are preparing for ClearCorrect treatment or considering them as a possible option for a straighter smile, here are a few benefits you can expect should you decide to move forward with these clear braces:
- Your Daily Appearance Will Not Be Compromised: Because the aligners are clear and made from a thermoplastic material, it is highly unlikely that anyone will notice you are wearing them.
- Flexible Orthodontic Solution: Unlike traditional braces that cannot be removed, ClearCorrect allows you to remove your trays before eating or drinking. You can also more easily care for your oral health because you’ll need to remove your trays before brushing, flossing, and rinsing.
- Easy to Clean and Low-Maintenance: When removing your aligners to clean them, all you will need is a toothbrush, clear soap, and lukewarm water to remove bad bacteria and food particles.
- Minimal Irritation to Your Soft Tissues: Metal braces can rub against your lips, cheeks, and gums, causing sores and irritation. However, with ClearCorrect, the trays are molded to your teeth so that they lay flat. This reduces your chances of experiencing irritation of any kind.
- Created for Comfort: Since your trays are created by a computer to ensure exact fit and comfortability, your aligners will fit “like a glove,” minimizing the amount of time you’ll need to wear them throughout treatment to achieve desired results.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
If you’re wondering whether you are an eligible candidate for ClearCorrect, understand that this unique orthodontic solution isn’t for everyone. There are instances that require the use of metal braces or other cosmetic or orthodontic treatments, such as:
- Rotated teeth
- Uneven teeth length
- Uneven bite
If you are a more mature teenager or adult, there is a better chance you will be able to seek treatment with ClearCorrect simply because your teeth are no longer developing like a child’s. Also, wearing ClearCorrect requires a level of responsibility. You will be expected to wear your trays at least 20-22 hours each day.