Family Dentistry – Beverly, MA
Providing All Of Your Loved Ones High-Quality Dentistry
Taking care of a family can be hectic, especially while you’re attempting to look after their health and wellbeing by getting them to all of their semi-annual checkups. At Beverly Farms Dental, we understand how important your loved ones are to you and always go out of our way to treat them the same. That’s why we offer convenient, comprehensive family dental care. That means that you can bring generations of your family to be treated all at once, so you don’t have to drive all across town just to get your loved ones the care they deserve!
Why Choose Beverly Farms Dental For Family Dentistry?
- Offering Kid-Friendly Dental Services
- Experienced Family Dentist
- Dental Insurance Accepted
How is a Family Dentist Different?
Many patients wonder how visiting a family dentist in Beverly is any different from a general dentist. The answer is: family dentists have experience and training addressing oral health issues and development at every stage of life. They also have more experience working with children and teens, whereas general dentists are typically solely focused on treating adults. So, when you choose a family dentist instead of a general dentist, they’ll be able to care for your oral health throughout you and your children’s entire life.
Offering Service For Adults & Children
At Beverly Farms Dental, we offer dental services for patients at every stage of their life. So, whether you’d like a great grandparent to be treated or your toddler, we can do it all under the same roof. Here are some popular dental treatments that we offer for different family members:
- Routine checkups and cleanings for everybody.
- Dental sealants & fluoride treatment for children.
- Nightguards for adults and children who grind their teeth.
- Invisalign & ClearCorrect for teens and adults with orthodontic problems.
- Professional teeth whitening for adults.
- BOTOX & Juvéderm dermal fillers for adults showing signs of aging.
The Benefits of Visiting a Family Dentist
When you visit a family dentist instead of a general dentist, you’ll be able to enjoy a variety of unique benefits that simplify your life as a parent and make looking after your loved ones a little bit easier. Some of these advantages include:
- The ability to schedule your family’s appointments at the same time.
- Get comprehensive dental care for everybody under the same roof.
- Develop a personal relationship between your family and your dentist, creating a positive association with your oral health.
- Simplify keeping track of your dental history.
- Your children can get checkups and cleanings alongside you, making them feel more comfortable in the dental office.
- Same-day appointments are available for emergency care if needed.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our dental staff and how we’re able to take care of all of your loved ones, don’t hesitate to contact our office.