All-On-4 – Beverly, MA
Complete, Beautiful, and Strong Smile Replacements
If you’ve lost all of your teeth, you probably got dentures to replace your smile. However, these prosthetics often slide, causing discomfort, embarrassment, and difficulty chewing/speaking. Thankfully, we offer an alternative option to give our patients the full, strong, and stable smiles they deserve. This wonderful solution is called All-on-4 implants! Keep reading to see how we can restore your smile’s look, feel, and function.
Why Choose Beverly Farms Dental for All-On-4?
- Easy & Convenient Smile Replacement
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Partnered with Local Specialists
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
Traditional dentures rely on natural suction or denture adhesive to stay in place. This is not only unreliable, but it can also be uncomfortable. However, with All-on-4, we use dental implants that are surgically placed in the jawbone to support dentures. Using 4 dental implants spread throughout your jawbone, we can successfully restore your smile from the roots up. The results look, feel, and function more natural than traditional dentures.
Am I A Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
Because each patient’s smile is different, it’s difficult to know if All-on-4 is right for you. The best way to find out is to schedule a consultation with our office. One of our experienced dentists will carefully examine your smile, the condition of your oral health, and the density of your jawbone. It’s important to know that we must treat any preexisting issues before we can start All-on-4 treatment. Also, some patients may require bone grafting to increase the volume in their jawbone for the placement of implants. There are many variables that determine the success of treatment, which is why an initial consultation is so important.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Implants?
We offer All-on-4 implants in Beverly because of these amazing advantages:
- Support: Rooted in the jawbone, All-on-4 implants give your denture amazing support and strength for chewing.
- Confidence: Enjoy boosted confidence and self-esteem with a secure smile that you know isn’t going to slip or slide around in public.
- Longevity: Once placed, the dental implants themselves can last for a lifetime with proper care!
- Bone health: Dental implants stimulate the jawbone to preserve it after tooth loss. This prevents a sunken and older facial appearance due to a thinner jaw.
- Ease of use: Instead of taking your dentures in and out to maintain them, All-on-4 gives you a smile that can be taken care of similar to your natural one.
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
Traditional implants require a variety of appointments for placement and restoration. However, with All-on-4, we can place and restore your implants during the same appointment for the fastest way to achieve a strong and lifelike grin. This is possible because we find the denser parts of the jawbone to place the implants, which allows you to get all 4 dental implants in just one appointment. While there are follow up visits, this treatment is one of the more advanced services we offer because it gives our patients full smiles in just a day.